Search the web with Everyclick
Everyclick is an internet search engine with a big difference – it donates half its revenues to charity.
Everyclick, powered by Yahoo search, behaves just like any other search engine, providing full search results, images, news feeds and special features such as Amazon product listing – why not try using it instead of Google?
How to use Everyclick
Using Everyclick is easy, just visit www.everyclick.com/diabetesuk and start searching.
Diabetes UK will appear as your chosen charity, so all your future searches will generate money for Diabetes UK.
It does not cost Diabetes UK or you a penny so please use www.everyclick.com/diabetesuk to support Diabetes UK.
- Driving licence form revamp for people with diabetes (guardian.co.uk)
- 24000 diabetes deaths a year ‘could be avoided’ – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)
- Many diabetes deaths ‘avoidable’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Charity launches diabetes campaign (confused.com)
- Web Search – It’s Worse Than You Think (datamining.typepad.com)
- You Can Make £ for Your Favourite Charity Without Donating a Penny (aspergersinfo.wordpress.com)
- ‘24,000 unnecessary deaths from diabetes every year’ (independent.co.uk)
- How to make your own google instant search using Jquery and Google CSE (itzurkarthi.com)