Kindness of a stranger
Last Friday I was in Leeds and a gentleman fell in to the main road and suffered a fit, two strangers ran over to help him. Both male, one was black and the other was white. They did a great job until the ambulance came. Many others simply walked past and ignored what was happening, this is very poor only two people of a whole city stopped to offer help to this poor man laying in the middle of the road. What is society becoming when no one cares? I am not judging only Allah can do that, all I could do was offer help which was not much, as I am no medic. This should hurt the heart of every human being as this could be you.
What’s the kindest thing that has been done for you?, for the man in the road it was the help he received from two strangers. What of the kindness of a stranger, well I cannot say I have experienced kindness from strangers too many times myself and given what I saw in Leeds, the majority of the society need to take a long hard look at themselves.
Recently I was given a special gift, a kindness from a stranger (blessing be upon him) and that kindness was knowledge for he sent me a free book. This has opened my heart in these troubled times, a gift from a complete stranger whom is asking for nothing in return is amazing, in fact beyond belief.
This great book is the Qur’an and you too can have one for free by simply going to the following website http://freequraan.co.uk this is no scam, hustle or joke this is completely free not even postage costs.
This wonderful kindness is the knowledge which you too can share with others
- ANALYSIS: Seeking a Spiritual Guide (thinkaloudtoday.wordpress.com)
- Be content with that which Allah has given you and you will be the richest of people (xeniagreekmuslimah.wordpress.com)
- Kindness of Strangers: Paving the Way (madharasan.wordpress.com)
- Kindness of a stranger (pamalcolm.wordpress.com)
- Islamics 101: “As-salaamu alaikum!” (casanovatheology.wordpress.com)
- “The Kindness of a Stranger” (thesundaymail.wordpress.com)
- The Hijab (justsimplyinlove.wordpress.com)
- Weighing Akhlaq: What Makes a Good Character ?By Nisaar Y. Nadiadwala (xeniagreekmuslimah.wordpress.com)
- Guidance (susanfauzana.wordpress.com)